Sunday, August 8, 2010

How is it almost the end of summer?

Everything is getting away from me lately. "The Bachelorette" is over, and not one minute too soon. "SYTYCD" is almost at the end. I'm insanely behind on "Big Brother," which is so disappointing, but I'll be catching up this afternoon. "True Beauty" was awesome this season- mostly because of David, who was going to ride the I love me train all day. "Dating in the Dark" starts up tomorrow, which I'm totally excited for. That horribly trashy-looking "Bachelor Pad" starts up again tomorrow night, too. Ick. I'll probably watch it anyway because nothing else will be on and I'll need something to keep me awake so I can work. Then again, maybe I'll be strong and not watch and not get sucked into the drama and not be rooting for certain people to get kicked off the first week. I'll probably read 2 minutes of Reality Steve and get sucked in anyway, so it's probably better if I just go ahead and admit that I'll be watching.

1 comment: