Friday, June 18, 2010

10 reasons to watch "Ugly Betty"

Yes, I know I'm a little late to the party on this one since the series is over. Bear with me.

10. She lives in a normal house, not some swanky place with 2 pieces of perfectly clean white furniture and fingerprint-free glass walls.

9. Daniel is adorable. Yes, he's not what I'd be looking for in a boyfriend/husband, but he's so freaking cute.

8. Justin is quite possibly the best character ever on a tv show.

7. She eats real food. Often.

6. She cries over normal stuff just like a normal person.

5. Vanessa Williams is quite insane. Combined with Mark St. James, that's some good TV.

4. Amanda, dear Amanda. I really don't have much that's nice to say about you, but I still love watching you.

3. Betty's love life. It's just beyond awesome: I'm not sure that she's ever gone on a date that went 100% smoothly.

2. Gio and his sandwich cart. I totally wish my house had a sandwich cart.

1. I would so be that fat girl at Mode, wearing the totally wrong clothes and saying the totally wrong things, and I would be loving every minute of it.

If you haven't given Betty a try, please do. If you love her, but haven't watched in a while, get a DVD and watch again. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment